Quality Manager & Responsible Person
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Our Quality function is ‘front and centre’ of our transforming business and our Dublin based team has x2 over the last 18 months. We are now seeking to appoint a Quality Manager and we hope the role will ignite interest in experienced, capable Quality Managers with a particularly strong track record and interest in coaching, developing and mentoring team members.
The role will see you act as Responsible Person for GDP and contact person toward Competent Authority concerning Food supplements, Food, Cosmetics and Medical Devices. You will oversee the activities of the Quality function, assure that the QMS operates according to applicable legislation's and will focus heavily on leading, coaching and developing your team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the Responsible Person on the associated licenses for pharmaceuticals.
- Act as contact person towards the authorities and where applicable named on the licenses for APIs, Medical Devices, Food/Food Supplements, Cosmetics and Biocides.
- Assure that the QMS operates according to applicable legislations.
- Assure that the QMS of the Perrigo Global Headquarter meets the needs of the business activities.
- Responsible for QA oversight for GDP activities in applicable markets in accordance with local and international requirements and ensure products shipments are managed in accordance with GDP requirements.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate quality system to support the oversight and management of MAH responsibilities.
- Manages specified Quality strategies and programs designed to support the functional area strategies to align with the principles and values of the organization.
- Enjoys working in an international environment with key stake holders in different locations.
- Provide supervision for staff including hiring, training, performance management, mentoring and development.
- Evaluate designs, develops and coordinates key projects.
- Support a culture of ethics, compliance and excellence by assessing functional area, designing and implementing change management interventions.
- Provides business leaders with information and analytics when making key Quality decisions.
- Maintains current knowledge of changes to regulatory landscape and continuously seeks growth and excellence through monitoring sources of information.
Requirements for the role include:
- Masters’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a closely allied field preferred, combined with several years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Good Distribution Practices, supervisory experience required.
- Experience as Responsible Person for Good Distribution Practice
- Experience (international preferred) in working with a complex supply chain.
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical quality and regulatory requirements
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.