Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
About the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor this permanent, full-time position is responsible for conducting scheduled planned preventative maintenance and attending to breakdown repairs of equipment and services. This role as part of the Maintenance team is key in ensuring equipment downtime is minimised and critical services remain operational. You will be required to liaise with internal customers across multiple departments, be able to work independently or as part of a team, to organise and prioritise assigned work orders, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and follow through within a fast paced environment.
The working hours is 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday to Friday. Some overtime may be required from time to time.
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment, services and HVAC systems
- Attend to and effectively repair breakdowns in a timely manner
- Assisting with facility shutdowns and annual maintenance
- Completing quality and maintenance documentation including work orders and service reports
- Assist in inventory control of spare parts
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Experience with automated manufacturing, filling and packaging equipment highly regarded
- Engineering and/or maintenance background with a related TAFE qualification
- Mechanical, pneumatic and electronics aptitude
- Fault finding and problem solving skills
- Working at heights and confined spaces tickes of benefit
- Ability to work under pressure in a production environment
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communicaiton, record keeping skills and work ethic
- Commitment to OH&S