Operations Services Operative
Earn a competitive salary, and benefit from an annual performance bonus, a range of health & wellbeing benefits, retail discounts, and help to save for your future. When you join Perrigo you can feel rewarded whilst enabled to develop your skills and experience and grow your career. We are looking for a General Construction Operative to assist with general maintenance, installation, and small project implementation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide site-wide multi-disciplined maintenance support for buildings and grounds, including room renovation, installation and repair of non-mechanical infrastructure such as, but not limited to walls, doors and windows.
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects within defined timescales and budgets.
- Liaise with and arrange contract services.
- Plan work around production demands
- Relevant qualification in construction or building maintenance desirable
- Previous experience in construction and site maintenance
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a controlled and qualified manner.
- Ability to work alone, or as part of a team.
- Safety conscious approach
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.