Virtual Customer Account Manager/Telesales
This can be a home based role.
Working as part of the Rosemont team, we are looking for a Customer Account/Telesales professional , whose main main purpose is to build and maintain telephone contact with allocated customers, following an agreed call plan, to promote best practice in medicine management for patients with swallowing difficulties.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Build Rosemont’s business via direct interaction with high priority primary care customers – physicians and retailers.
- Promote best practice in medication management for patients with swallowing difficulties and promote Rosemont’s Rx products and services.
- Promote USPs of Rosemont products where relevant to support switching from alternatives that are on NHS contract.
- Arrange meeting appointments on behalf of Territory Managers and Key Account Managers personnel
- Manage customer enquiries redirecting as appropriate to the relevant contacts / dept.
- Use appropriate forms of communication to deliver these messages in line with the ABPI and company procedures in order to achieve budgeted sales targets. Accurately record all customer interactions and plan future activity into the CRM system.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years work experience within a telesales/customer management role, preferably in a healthcare industry, and already ABPI qualified or will aim to be fully ABPI Qualified within 2 years of employment with the business.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.