IT Business Advisory Partner - Commercial (Open to 100% Remote)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Information Technology Business Partner serves as a trusted advisor to assigned senior/executive leadership for the purpose of aligning business and IT strategies to achieve overall business objectives. This position works as an executive coach, overall systems strategist, change agent, and primary interface for the evolution of technology. As an unbiased advisor, the IT Business Partner interprets, develops and delivers appropriate artifacts (business capability maps, system architecture documents, etc.) to bridge the gap and drive business results through the coordination and execution of technology investments.
- Create and maintain business capability maps, incorporate road map initiatives as discussed and planned for full visibility to business technical strategy and priority. Facilitate technical opportunities through the strategy funnel ensuring alignment with resources (people and funding), appropriately articulate the priority within portfolio successfully handing off desired business projects to IT delivery team.
- Build and sustain relationships with the business by attending meetings, providing presentations, and acting as the SPOC with key stakeholders by answering inquiries relating to technology opportunities and concerns. Provide updates to key contacts regarding critical issues, projects, and IT & S activities ensuring business is kept aware of potential impacts to their organization.
- Build and utilize IT relationships to ensure business is supported, projects are delivered, improvements are incorporated, and efficiencies in the business are implemented.
- Recommend and promote IT&S strategies to meet the needs of assigned business areas.
- Proactively research technologies, engage knowledge experts as needed when current IT strategies do not accomplish business goals and objectives. Propose solutions which align with the strategic intent of the business unit. Communicate potential issues that could impact any deployment. Utilize IT & S teams to assist when required.
- Demonstrated success in a position that built strong relationships with executive leadership and other key influencers.
- Experience working with Executive and Senior level business partners to identify, mobilize, and deliver strategic outcomes across the enterprise and globally.
- Proven ability to think strategically on a global scale; providing guidance to build and execute the partners IT strategy and vision.
- Experience with commercial applications including CRM, Ecommerce, Social Listening, PIM, DAM, Syndication, Marketing Automation and others.
- Executive level problem solving, communication, and presentation skills includes experience interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders and speaking convincingly to the concerns of a broad audience.
- Accomplished in translating high level, abstract strategy discussions to detailed technical design and architecture; resulting in projects that achieve business requirements utilizing best practices.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and process transformation initiatives, preferably on global systems, which successfully delivered expected objectives and business value.
- Knowledgeable regarding the applications, platforms, business processes and best practices related to the assigned functional area.
- Awareness of industry trends, ability to utilize this knowledge to make recommendations for adoption based on business roadmaps.
- Demonstrated literacy connecting business needs and drivers to the capabilities of technology solutions resulting in business process efficiencies.
- Knowledgeable in project and portfolio management methodologies as well as analysis techniques including GAP and SWOT
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree; combined with 10+ years of experience in various capacities and in increasingly responsible positions. This can include a combination of IT and business-related roles.
- Masters degree preferred with 5+ years of experience in direct and indirect reporting relationships).
- Experience in global project implementations preferred, development of road maps and system architecture documents, management of project teams and communication/coordination with key, critical stakeholders.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.