Technical Services Engineer I
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This role provides technical services engineering support for products transitioning from prototype to manufacturing process. Assists with continuous improvement efforts in assigned area.
- Manage the technology transfer of newly developed products from R&D or external site to Manufacturing Operations.
- Create and/or revise manufacturing orders, ingredient disclosures, development reports, process validation protocols and summaries and applicable sections of ANDAs.
- Manage commercial scale formulation and scale-up projects for post launch submissions.
- Assists with troubleshooting and resolves issues associated with execution of new or changes to existing product lines to ensure business needs are met.
- Assists with tests and technical assessments, supports validation processes and coordinates the conducting of regulatory testing and documentation and may assist with procedures and standards.
- Coordinates and supports continuous improvement projects aimed at cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency improvements by streamlining processes and improve capability.
- Assists with projects to support technical services.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or other related sciences plus a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience required.
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects with minimal guidance.
- Must possess in depth knowledge of principles, concepts and practices in pharmaceutical sciences and manufacturing processes.
- Strong technical writing skills, familiarity with cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Understanding of development of solid and liquid pharmaceutical dosage forms.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.