Global Sourcing Manager - IT & Professional Services
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Global Indirect Sourcing Manager – IT and Professional Services
The Global Indirect Sourcing Manager is primarily responsible for the strategic sourcing and negotiation of multiple complex spend categories to ensure cost effectiveness and performance standards in direct alignment with Perrigo’s Global Procurement strategy, category management structure, supplier management methodology and performance objectives. Collaborates with the Global Stakeholders to deliver best value global products and solutions to the company and its clients.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Savings – Review and manage category spend and identify opportunities for cost improvements without negatively impacting quality of service.
- RFx Project Management - Responsible for the end to end management of the sourcing process through collaboration and consultation with the Business Stakeholders.
- Contract Management – Partner with the Procurement Legal Team to manage contract redlines and Terms of Business.
- Implement Statements of Work for inbound services
- Supplier Performance Management - Monitor performance and delivery of contracted services within your categories
- Reporting - Spend analysis and Budgetary investigation
Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- Fluent English speaker
- Procurement certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years managing high spend, high complexity Global RFx processes with demonstrable competency in all stages of the Sourcing process.
- Solid track record meeting substantial savings targets.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High level understanding of Contract Terms and Conditions for IT, HR, Legal and Consultancy Agreements
- Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve defined objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvement
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- SAP knowledge and navigation skills
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.