Master Data Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Master Data Analyst is tasked with data migration activities that include data analysis, reporting, conversions, harmonization and business process analysis, ensuring the accuracy and availability of Perrigo’s primary data. Identifying customer business requirements which are translated to data mappings for data migrations for integration projects or reporting purposes. This role will be directly in contact with projects or day to day support activities of the transformations developed.
- Participate in all aspects of Data migration design, development, maintenance, and support; and establish standards and processes which ensure the reliability of Perrigo’s SAP data.
- Independently develop and maintain functional and technical requirement specifications documentation and issue resolution for Data Migration, Data Integration, SAP MDG & SAP BusinessObjects Data Services application.
- Work with Perrigo SAP Business Analysts and subject matter experts to gather and document process flows, requirements and business value drivers, and develop estimates for assigned projects.
- Develop solutions in coordination with other IT staff, including Data Migration Analysts, SAP Developers, Basis, Infrastructure, and project managers.
- Review, debug, test, and deploy customizations, ETL or enhancements supporting Data Migrations, SAP MDG, SAP BO Data Services and projects.
- Maintain project, validation & change control documentation to ensure compliance in Perrigo’s validated cGMP environment.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of Master Data Governance, Master Data Management and ETL.
- Experience with tools like SAP MDG, SAP BusinessObjects Data Services and familiarity with ETL developing techniques and development life cycles is preferred.
- Good familiarity with different type of databases connections and profiles.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements are essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP master data elements from one or more of the following domains: Material, Customer, Vendor or Finance. As well as comprehensive understanding of data mapping and data conversion is necessary, with the ability to read and interpret process flow documentation and translate this into mapping, harmonization, cleansing packages.
- Ability to test programming and interfaces that align to data standards and business rules is preferred, and the ability to debug programs is also preferred, but not required.
- Must work independently on multiple concurrent projects, and in supporting problem tickets by working with end users, subject matter experts, and SAP Business Analysts to gather requirements, present solutions and participate in the selection of the best solutions.
- These skills are normally acquired through possession of a Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, combined with 3 to 7 years experience as a Master Data Analyst.