Junior Digital & Content Brand Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Jump-start your career, learn, grow & make a difference within a true consumer-centric Self Care company with strong brands!
Perrigo Company plc, is a global consumer self-care company, dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. As a leading provider of OTC (Over The Counter), Lifestyle and Personal Care brands throughout Europe, Perrigo is committed to successfully disproportionally grow its online sales and therefore looking to hire a fresh and bright mind to challenge our thinking!
About the role
The Junior Digital & Content Brand Manager is a key member of the Central Digital Marketing team and supports our branded business across Europe to accelerate a broad scope of online activities across its key digital platforms such as social media, influencer marketing & paid & organic search. Be a driving force in developing and creating relevant digital assets & content to drive optimal online visibility and generate consumer demand behind our core brands.
- Develop digital activation toolkits in line with the brand strategy & in close collaboration with the respective category leads
- Design, build and maintain our online visibility through our branded consumer touchpoints
- Keep track of the latest consumer and digital insights and translate into actionable digital plans
- Work closely with a selective network of leading partner agencies in the industry such as creative, production and performance agencies.
- Identify, set, monitor KPI’s in digital dashboards to optimize spending and performances
- Share campaign learnings and best-practices across the broader marketing community and e-com teams.
- You have an all-round understanding of digital marketing and how to win online.
- You possess a genuine interest for building brands and understanding the consumer
- You have a hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial growth mindset
- You communicate and connect effectively with like-minded people and present your ideas with passion.
- You display a strong analytical mindset to draw right conclusions from data.
- You have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, willingness and desire to learn and grow
- You ideally are University educated or equivalent.
- You are fluent in English.
What we have to offer you
- Unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey of business growth and digital disruption at a leading consumer company
- Head-on international experience within a marketing community that is passioned about its brands and consumers
- Lean organizational structure with a diverse and inclusive company culture
- International career opportunities within Perrigo that meet your ambitions
- Attractive and competitive starter package
- Office location: Perrigo BCH headquarters, Nazareth (Ghent), Belgium
Excited getting to know us? We’re looking forward to receiving your application …
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.