Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Our Legal team are a valued, solution focused partner integral to our business and central to the success of our evolving organization. This opportunity will see you become an integral part of a global team, benefiting from global support and opportunity and managing a varied workload. The team is led by a Senior Legal Counsel with an authentic, empowering, supportive style who fosters a culture of collaboration, facilitates a real work-life balance and who will invest in your personal development and career advancement.
With a focus on Procurement and Supply Chain Global Operations, you will become a trusted, solution oriented and responsive business partner providing effective and timely legal support, advice, counsel and risk assessment on the Company’s global supply chain.
Primary responsibilities include interactions with all levels of Perrigo management, both in Ireland and internationally, outside counsel and company suppliers regarding commercial agreements with particular emphasis on technology, professional services, sales/marketing agreements. Familiarity with data protection law (GDPR rules) and CyberSecurity would also be an advantage.
In addition, this position will provide support on various other legal matters, as necessary, with supervision.
The role and technical competencies:
- Commercial contract negotiation.
- Providing commercially focused and pragmatic legal support to the business.
- Dispute resolution.
- Qualified solicitor in Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States;
- You value integrity, responsibility and respect (our core values) as much as we do;
- 3 – 6 years years PQE;
- Ability to track work and deliver to deadlines;
- Thrive in collaborative cultures;
- Take pride in your work ethic and conscientiousness;
- Commercial acumen;
- Consider your ability to build strong working relationships and communicate clearly and effectively with a non-legal audiences as a strength; and
- Interpersonal skills and effective communications skills: verbal, written and on-line interaction.
To initiate a discrete conversation about this role apply through the link.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.