Process Operator + $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo Nutritionals, in Georgia, VT is looking to add Process Operators to their team. The shift for this position is 6:00 pm–6:06 am requiring shift, weekend, and holiday work (when applicable).
Demonstrates a thorough understanding of and ability to operate all process area equipment in a safe and efficient manner, including the liquefying area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operating and understanding of all processing equipment
- Operating and understanding of all liquefying equipment
- Performs general housekeeping and cleans processing equipment and areas.
- Operates a drum dolly and other tools (wrenches, screw drivers, etc.).
- Troubleshooting issues in processing
- Assists with Clean in Place (CIP) activities.
- Provides assistance with fat blend manufacture as required.
- Provides assistance with liquid receiving and shipping.
- Provides accurate & complete documentation and follows detailed procedures and manufacturing order instructions.
- Assists dryer floor when needed.
- Operate and navigate computer and various systems & applications.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to perform duties in a safe, efficient and sanitary manner.
- Ability to operate and navigate computer and various systems & applications.
Position Physical Requirements
- This position requires bending, stooping, and repetitive lifting up to 55 lbs. Occasional push/pull of 70 lbs. Standing, walking for 10+ hours of shift.
- Incumbent will be exposed to noise, cold temperatures (40°), warm temperatures (110°), strenuous physical activity, working at heights and/or in confined spaces.
- Candidate must be able to wear all required and necessary safety equipment and garments.
- Work from ladders, scaffolding and staging is required.
- Health, Vision, and Dental at reduced rates
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with Employer Matching
- Three (3) weeks of vacation
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- Uniform and shoes are provided
- Potential for overtime
- And More!
*This position is eligible for an internal employee referral bonus