Lead Artwork Coordinator
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Lead Artwork Coordinator to join the central team based in Nazareth, Belgium. This individual will be responsible for coordinating the artwork changes and launches for the Perrigo CSCI top-20 brands and the former GSK brands. They will manage the packaging artwork workflow between corporate marketing, corporate and regional regulatory function, regional/affiliate marketing and the production facilities in an international environment. It will be key to coordinate and control the artwork launch and change processes whilst maintaining the database with up to date master artwork.
- From the final master (lay-out + text), coordinate local master text translations and initiate development of country specific or cluster artwork and organize approval procedure with the countries. Codification, validation of the final design with printers (print proof), and validation of the master text translations with the Marketing and Regulatory Affairs departments.
- Assign appropriate numbering (EAN – CNK – pack number) and validate.
- Implement artworks adaptations and manage the approval procedure within the countries, follow-up with the Supply, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing departments and Manufacturers.
- Strive for maximum creation of language clusters in order to generate cost saving opportunities.
- Act in accordance with the governing quality standards and legislative rules; Comply to the company’s policies.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience ideally in area of (artwork) coordination.
- 5-7 years’ experience within a similar space, pharmaceutical or FMCG an advantage
- Strong Project Management and Time Management skills with ability to prioritize accordingly to the demands of the business.
- Good communicative and administration skills and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of the print processes and technologies is a plus. Having a graphic design background and knowledge of Adobe CS software is an advantage but not a requirement.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.