Senior Manager of Total Rewards
We are hiring for a Senior Manager of Total Rewards in Minneapolis, MN. This individual directs the design, development and implementation of compensation policies, structures and practices for the organization as well as oversees the benefits/payroll function of our organization as it relates to total rewards. They will act as the expert consultant to top management in support of compensation incentives to further the organization’s strategic plan. They will also work with cross-functional peers to develop total rewards policies and procedures.
At Padagis our focus is on health care products that improve people’s lives. We are experts on extended topical products and are strategically investing to expand our #1 position in the extended topical category in the United States. Our team members, numbering more than 1,300 work in a dynamic environment where opportunity is built on a foundation of honesty and transparency. Join our team where great things are happening and you can make a difference.
- Ensure that Company compensation programs are linked to business objectives in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees by developing and implementing competitive compensation programs to meet the needs of the corporation and the various business units.
- Design and implement compensation programs to meet objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness. These programs may include: job evaluation; salary administration; short-term and sales incentive plans; expatriate compensation; executive compensation; workers compensation; salary packaging.
- Plans, directs and supervises the operation of various employee benefit programs; analyzes, develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures; advises executive management on overall program operations including premium rate determinations and significant administrative issues.
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the organization's overall reward strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate external market data and internal data about the current and projected employee population to develop salary budgets and forecasts.
- Select and manage relationships with consultants and suppliers to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of professionals to ensure the reward strategy is implemented effectively, within established budgets and complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Assist with evaluating benefit services, coverage and options available through insurance, consulting and investment companies to determine programs that would best meet the needs of the organization.
- Participates in analyzing existing Company employee benefit plans considering cost/loss trends, new industry developments and market trends, recommends changes to Company’s plans to ensure they remain both competitive and cost-effective.
- Typically a minimum of 8 years in the field, 4 years supervisory experience, University Degree or equivalent
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.