Procurement Specialist (Indirect)
This role will see you planning, developing and managing all procurement and contractual aspects of projects. Moreover, Analyzing costs, negotiating contract details, and offering strategies and solutions to help companies better manage costs on supplies and vendor services. Your impact will be daily as you track orders, resolve issues concerning price disputes, and make bids for a vendor's services.
Duties and Responsibilities’:
- Suppliers sourcing for the purchases, focusing on value delivery, balancing costs, quality and services.
- Providing cost optimizations in categories, realizing of activities on cost reduction by participating in negotiations with the suppliers.
- Holding tenders and bidding activities, evaluating of the proposals,
- Conducts market research to keep abreast of market developments; researches and analyzes statistical data and market reports, production patterns and availability of good and services.
- Responsible for indirect purchasing, finding and developing alternative suppliers.
- Assuring goods and services timely delivery, exercising control on goods delivered together with the business.
- Ensuring proper suppliers’ supervision and supplier evaluation processes are implemented, fulfilling and following.
- Exploring and finding potential local co-manufacturers and being responsible for co-manufacturer management process.
About the ideal candidate;
- Preferably, with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Proven working experience min 1 year in relevant roles
- Good level of English, both spoken and written.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills with excellent organizing and planning skills,
- Problem solver and efficient decision maker,
- Result, customer and cost oriented.
- Excellent command of MS Office programs,
- Analytical thinking and self-motivated.
- Team player/ ethical and with integrity.
- Self-motivated, excellent negotiation skills and communication skills & presentation skills.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.