Security Officer - Weekend Nights (PT)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently hiring for a part time Security Officer. The shift is Saturday & Sunday, 8pm-8am (24 hours total). The successful candidate will provide daily security operations and activities to maintain physical security of site/facilities and ensures a secure and safe work environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and supports a safe, secure site/facility and work environment for employees, approved contractors, and visitors for designated areas.
- Monitors and authorizes access of employees, visitors, and approved contractors in facilities and performs security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle.
- Provides physical security to all facilities, protects assets, and serves as a proactive and preventative security presence and enforces applicable rules and physical security requirements.
- Responds to security, safety issues and alarms; and communicates with first emergency responders as needed.
- Reports safety and security conditions and risks, and enforces safety and security policies, programs, and procedures throughout the organization.
- Escalates safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances.
- 2 years experience preferred, but not required.
- HS diploma or GED
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.