Brand Manager - Nutrition, Electrolytes
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for Brand Manager with CPG industry experience to join our Perrigo Nutrition marketing team located in Charlottesville, VA or remote location can be considered.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the fast-growing Electrolyte portfolio with the following responsibilities:
- Business Strategy: Leverage macro market trends, competitive activity (omnichannel), and consumer and customer needs to identify marketplace growth opportunities. Engage in strategic discussions within the business, sales organization, and with our valued customers.
- Cross Functional Leadership: Take broad ownership of the Electrolyte business, providing guidance for various cross-functional groups and leveraging resources to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- New Product Development: Set the innovation pipeline strategy, initiate and lead new product development projects, and serve as the marketing lead in the Stage Gate process.
- Customer Strategy: Leverage strong understanding of retailer shopper insights and category/competitive data to drive strategic decisions and develop business recommendations, resulting in strong product performance for customers that grow their overall shopping basket.
- Marketplace Analysis & Reporting: Assess IRI data and other syndicated sources for key marketplace trends and report out to the broader organization. Recommend and implement action plans in response to changing dynamics.
- Consumer Insights: Set the market research strategy and collaborate with consumer insights team to field and interpret research. Leverage insights inform marketing strategy and execute actionable marketing tactics.
- Artwork/Graphics: Work in coordination with creative services and art department to influence packaging graphics, and maintain repository of all graphics for sales reviews, agency support, etc.
- Other day to day responsibilities include: Stage Gate deliverables, meeting management, project management, sales support coordination, art conversions and monthly performance reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study required; MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in consumer-package goods (CPG) or related industry.
- Requires demonstrated ability to build a business plan, possess marketing creativity, developed verbal and written communication skills, and excellent project and time management skills.
- Experience with direct field sales role/assignment, selling to retailers.
- A strong history of success leading marketing initiatives to grow product revenue.
- Proven history of developing successful new products from ideation through go-to-market execution.
- Requires the ability to influence internal teams without authority.
- Exceptional computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines. Drives for results based on the strategy with minimal supervisor oversight.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.