International Tax Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
International Tax Analyst
A vacancy has arisen in Perrigo’s Dublin based tax team and we are now recruiting for an International Tax Analyst. As part of a Global Tax team, this role represents a great opportunity to develop and to progress in your career.
At Perrigo our mission is clear: To make lives better by bringing Quality, Affordable Self-Care Products™ that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Perrigo is a leading provider of over-the-counter (OTC) health and wellness solutions that enhance individual well-being by empowering consumers to proactively prevent or treat conditions that can be self-managed.
With over $4 billion in sales and more than 10,000 people working around the world, Perrigo Company plc is a leading global self-care supplier. We develop, manufacture, package and distribute OTC and prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional and consumer products. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of store brand OTC pharmaceutical products and infant formulas. Our Corporate World Headquarters is based in Dublin, Ireland – and our North American Headquarters based in Allegan, Michigan. Perrigo also operates in 30+ other countries around the world including Israel, Mexico, the United Kingdom, India, China, Belgium, and Australia, with the primary tax functions located in the Dublin and Allegan offices.
You will support the current team based in Dublin, providing a varied range of corporate tax services to our largely European businesses. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, your role will focus on the following key activities:
- Preparation/review of quarterly and year-end tax reporting under US GAAP
- Preparation of corporate tax returns for our Irish affiliates.
- Review of corporate tax returns for our European affiliates prepared by outside service providers/local controller teams
- Providing support on M&A projects, transactions and planning initiatives as required
- Assisting local controller teams and tax team colleagues with tax audits in Europe, including liaising with local external tax advisers as required
- Identify, monitor and analyse impact of tax legislation changes across Europe
- Assisting transfer pricing compliance and projects
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Assisting in developing and executing the tax strategy for our European business
- Management of outside service providers
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax in public accounting/practice and/or a publicly traded company
- CTA qualified tax professional essential
- Accountancy qualification preferred - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with individuals at all levels internally as well as external
- Enjoys and thrives working with and in a cross-functional team
- Demonstrable experience of a couple of European tax regimes
- Familiarity with US GAAP tax accounting principles is a plus