Head of Supply Chain DACH
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Head of Supply Chain DACH
As a member of the DACH Leadership team, you will report to the Senior Director Service Excellence (Global Procurement & Supply Chain) in a direct reporting line and additionally to the General Manager DACH in a functional reporting line.
In this role, you will have complete responsibility for the Supply & Demand Management and Customer Service teams in the DACH Cluster countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Leadership, coaching and people management for the full DACH supply & customer service team of currently 19 FTEs
- Interface and communication management between the global and local teams on demand & supply management to ensure on-time product availability
- Coordination and continuous improvement of the DACH Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Portfolio Optimization Processes
- Definition of local KPIs and short & long term goals (e.g. appropriate inventory levels, service levels, eliminating obsolete, reducing ageing of stock) within DACH in accordance to guidelines and target provided by the Global Procurement and Supply Chain team
- Monitoring and evaluation of supply & customer service performance - including short & long term supply risks and opportunities - in DACH
- Supervision of the 3P, warehousing and logistic partner management in Switzerland, Austria and Germany
- Supervision and interface for master data and EDI interface management
- Broad knowledge in all expects of supply chain management with specialization in SI&OP/demand planning with 10+ years’ experience in the production, preferably FMCG, segment
- Leadership and people management excellence for large teams with 5+ years’ experience
- Project Management competence
- Ambition to drive change management to develop the teams to next level
- Grounded resilience (big team + large, heterogenous and fragmented portfolio + challenging customers, ambitious growth plan, highly competitive environment)
- Can-Do, Follow-Up-/Follow-Through, target oriented mind-set
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, additionally French is a plus
- Degree in business administration with focus on logistics, supply, purchasing
- Proven experience in cross functional/ matrix organizations
- SAP/ERP handling
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.