Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting for a Financial Controller to join our Nazareth, Belgium based team! This role will form part of our newly established CoE for our BeNeFra cluster.
- Ensuring entity and group reporting are in line with financial policies and accounting manuals, manage the control of financial data and preparation for the monthly, yearly financial entity and group reporting.
- Manage internal control processes for SOX.
- Lead and participate in projects linked to financial reporting and effectiveness improvements, e.g. entity reductions.
- Responsible for month-end closing supervision and reporting of entity results. Follow up and review of the financial data reported in the business unit (internal & external reports).
- Approval or calculation of financial manual journals/bookings according to local / US GAAP principles.
- Control of financial aspects and impacts in legal contracts, contingencies, revenue recognitions according to local / US GAAP.
- Research on technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Leads and participate in projects linked to financial reporting and effectiveness improvements.
- Communicate with internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for reporting in ERP system.
- Development and review of internal control processes in the organization. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
Qualifications & Profile:
- Typically, a minimum of 8 years in the field and 4 years supervisory experience. University Degree or equivalent.
- High level of technical and theoretical knowledge, expert in organization, pref. European Professional designation in Auditing.
- Experience in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in financial audit.
- IT literate: ERP, expert Excel, BI tools, Business Warehouse reporting tools.
- Language: English + local language skills.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.