Master Data Administrator
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
About the role
Based either at our Manufacturing facility in Perth or Sydney office in Belrose and reporting to the Logistics and Distribution Manager, this role is responsible to ensure accurate creation and ongoing management of all master data related to products planned, manufactured, sourced and supplied by Perrigo Australia across a number of different platforms including SAP, NPC and 4PL providers.
- Obtain and collate accurate master data information from various sources as required; including SIOP, procurement, suppliers/manufacturers, finance, sales, production and distribution.
- Enter and maintain product data in SAP, Bizcaps (NPC), other external systems as required.
- Develop business processes to collate and enter key information for new products and for input of relevant changes to data for existing products.
- Undertake random data integrity reviews to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure product data is maintained – any changes (including discontinuation and archiving) to be captured and updated in all relevant systems.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to relevant tertiary level.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in master data management preferably within the FMCG or pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 2 years master data SAP experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Understanding of product and customer hierarchies, product bills of material and routers.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Multi-task assigned work.