Digital Marketing Executive
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Our company culture is very entrepreneurial, with open communication and flexible mindset. We are a learning company that always puts our consumers/patients first. Being part of a big international company, we equally have access to broader knowledge, tools, funds and career opportunities.
As a Junior digital marketeer you will play a crucial role in further growing our brands in the digital and e-commerce world.
- Implementation of an important digital project for our N°1 brand:
- you will be responsible for an important digital project within Perrigo. You will do the set-up of this project (putting app live, providing content, align with RA and marketing,…) and also assure the follow-up of this project to make it successful. This implies putting the right content plan together, be the community manager if consumer have questions or ask for extra info and track the kpi’s of the project to measure success.
- this project implementation and follow-up will be in close collaboration with the brand marketeer and the international team.
- You will do the community management of some of most important brands by providing more info to consumers and answer their questions.
- Implementing the digital plan on some brands in close collaboration with the brand managers & external agencies (content & media agency).
- Evaluating the performance of the digital plan. Draw conclusions and learnings on how we could further improve the digital plan in the future and share these learnings with the marketing and sales-team and the broader organization in order to continue the digital transformation of Perrigo.
- You will work together with the E-commerce team to see how we can also leverage our digital plans at our E-commerce clients (such as Farmaline, Newpharma, Kruidvat,….).
- You love digital/social media.
- You have some experience in digital marketing & e-commerce but more important you are interested in digital and eager to learn.
- You have strong interpersonal, verbal and writing skills with an eye for detail and planning.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and solution oriented mindset.
- You can draw learnings out of digital data (Google analytics) and turn them into actionable marketing insights.
- You also need to have excellent organizational, project management and presentation skills.
- You ideally are University educated or equivalent.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Great project to kickstart your career in digital marketing!
- We offer you an appealing career opportunity in a dynamic, strong growing environment and a good working atmosphere.
- A learning atmosphere in which you can share and apply learnings based on contacts you have with your international colleagues
- Apart from a competitive salary pack, we offer you sufficient growth opportunities to meet your ambitions.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.