In this role you will be responsible for preparation and execution of validation protocols according to the Validation master plans and schedules. You will also provide technical input to support improvement projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a validation or process engineering role in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of GMP and it's application in validation and change management
- Knowledge of Lean principals is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
- Excellent technical report writing skills
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.