H&S and Operations Finance Partner
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Responsible for the gathering and preparation of financial information for supporting Hospital & Specialty (H&S) Business and operations as well as reporting of operating activities, capital investments, and other business activities. Provides hands on support to H&S Sales & Marketing team, Head of Operations and operations overhead departments by providing key analysis and ongoing interpretation of information to help support decision-making processes.
- Provide routine analysis on product / customer profitability and assist in communication during SIOP meetings
- Provides financial leadership and coordination of the H&S and operational value stream financial planning, budget and forecast functions
- Prepares various montly reporting packages for Operations, Supporting Departments as well as other corporate reporting requirements
- Prepares and analyzes new product cost estimates and prepares financial ROI models for such products and other miscellaneous product costing analysis
- Maintaining Product Standard Cost and Routers in SAP including; running / maintaining standard costs of all products (Imported and Manufactured), provide meaningful analysis / opportunities to improve product cost, price quotes for new products and tracking OH conversion costs and variances
- Supervises Capital Reporting, reviews ROI, cash flow projections and capital expenditures.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting in addition to a CA/CPA qualification
- Minimum of 8 years of manufacturing accounting / finance experience
- Strong knowledge of managerial (specifically costing) and financial accounting with a solid understanding of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated experience with SAP, strong communication, analytical and Microsoft Excel expertise
- Must be self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently to meet deadlines and be willing to work additional or flexible hours as needed
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.