Document Control Clerk I (2nd Shift)
We are hiring a Document Control Clerk I in New Hope, MN to maintain executed batch records and protocols, retrieve files, and properly maintain files until they can be destroyed at the end of the documents retention period. The Clerk I position is for entry level Document Control staff for personnel who are new to the role.
This position will work during second shift so will work 8 hours starting between 1:00pm and 3:00pm Monday through Friday (start time is dependent on candidate preference).
At Padagis our focus is on health care products that improve people’s lives. We are experts on extended topical products and are strategically investing to expand our #1 position in the extended topical category in the United States. Our team members, numbering more than 1,300 work in a dynamic environment where opportunity is built on a foundation of honesty and transparency. Join our team where great things are happening and you can make a difference.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma and some experience within a regulated industry strongly preferred.
- Good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Experience and basic skill level with MS software required.
- Files executed batch records, protocols and loose filing in established system.
- Retrieves and scans files as requested. Works with requesting departments to clarify or refine document requests, providing the necessary documents while reducing copying or scanning demands.
- Document Destruction: Runs reports of batches that are past retention. Reviews relevant documents prior to destruction against stability, legal ANDA and other relevant list, and ensures that destruction is completed within the agreed upon time frames.
- Enters required data within SAP database system and in Excel spreadsheet.
- Supports and maintains documents received.
- Ensures weekly/monthly targets are being met and identifying solutions when there are issues
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.