Senior Demand Planner
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Senior Demand Planner to join our team based at our Nazareth location. This position is responsible for the forecast of our trade goods and is very much a business critical role within our dynamic company. In this role you get a chance to make a real difference for the entire organization, both on a national and international level.
- Managing the base forecast of our trade goods coming out of our forecasting tool (data validation, correction, enrichment)
- Gathering the effects of all kinds of promo uplift on the forecast (partnering with local CSI/marketing/sales teams)
- Entering the resultant forecast into our forecasting tool
- Management reporting on the forecast accuracy
- Continuous improvements of the forecast accuracy
- Setting up and executing projects to improve the demand planning as a whole
- Delivering input to our S&OP process (partnering with global supply chain teams)
- You act as intermediate between sales/marketing and the local supply planners. So you know how to maintain excellent relationships with the various stakeholders (both local and corporate)
- You like to challenge people
- You are able to set priorities when needed
- You are pro-active
- You are analytical (proficiency with statistical and forecasting fundamentals)
- You have at least a few years of experience in demand planning, preferably in a pharma/FMCG environment
- You have experience and expertise in setting up and managing complex planning tools such as SAP APO/logility/Anaplan/…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- You have a broad end-to-end interest in making sure the forecasted goods arrive On-Time and In-Full
- Previous purchasing/supply experience of more than 3 years within a relevant industry such as pharmaceutical or fine chemicals
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.