Developing and deploying new supply Chain planning systems and processes. Supports the planning manager to ensure the best ways of working are established within the overall planning team. Provides Perrigo Supply Chain management with insights and timely & accurate recommendations to allow effective decision making on service at lowest cost.
Responsible for ensuring that the Supply Planning strategy is deployed to the supplier, through setting and driving priorities and parameters that are aligned across the Supply Planning Functions to meet planning and financial targets.
- Primary interface with the supplier on day to day issues
- Provides Supply Chain (demand and supply) input and project support as part of a wider multi-functional team outlining the impact of strategic and commercial decisions has on day to day operations.
- Responsible for internal and external customer service level requirements, strategic inventory and metrics. Understand supplier downtime, communication of potential shortages. Support Sales & Marketing customer promotions
- Company and supplier liaison to resolve quality deviations, rejections and advisories
- Provides intelligence around demand requirements and understands supply capacity to make best informed short to mid-term decisions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field)
- Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Expertise in Demand or Supply Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools; Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills required
- Strong numeric, data / analytical, financial and organisational skills
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally (Preferred); FMCG experience (Preferred)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.