Are you naturally curious by nature, proactive and passionate about brand strategy? We are hiring in our Central London office for an experienced Marketing Manager to work on one of our key portfolio
In this role, you will:
- Take full leadership of a portfolio of brands, coordinating and influencing a cross-department team to ensure brands plan execution, reporting and tracking
- Develop the portfolio 3Y brand strategy and ensure strong sign off from the exec and corporate team
- Identify and execute and strong 3Y portfolio pipeline, as per strategy signed off
- Lead communication and activation planning for the portfolio, identify the right consumer insights to drive appeal and cut through
- Take full P&L ownership including A&P management and optimisation
- Lead direct reports, develop and support them on a day to day basis
What you will need to be successful:
- Leadership skills with a proven record as a strategic thinker and equally the ability to execute with excellence
- Stakeholder management skills able to influence peers, leadership, exec and corporate teams
- Proven track record in generating growth through creative thinking, NPD management and 4Ps excellence.
- A strong drive for results, can do attitude and performance tracking
- Analytical skills and ability to build KPIs
- Passion and a good sense of humour
To qualify for the role, we’d like an experienced marketer (5 years +) preferably in Healthcare OTC who love to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
While every business thinks it’s different, Perrigo UK is truly uniquely positioned within healthcare; operating across branded, store brand and pharmaceutical environments, all supported by our world-class manufacturing and distribution. Not to mention our real-world Learning Pharmacy where we can access incredible insights around customer experience and buying behaviour to ensure we continue to make lives better by bringing Quality, Affordable, Self-Care Products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.