Digital Performance Manager
Digital Performance Manager - Perrigo Nordic
As a Digital Performance Manager at Perrigo at you will drive digital sales of our brands together with Nordic pharma retailers, being at the forefront of digital transformation in the industry. We work closely with our retailers to help them leverage the latest technologies to grow our mutual business in a digital world. Projects can range from setting up advanced online to offline measurement solutions, processes for feedbased product management and attribution, to upskilling internal e-commerce team.
- Together with e-commerce managers - design, implement and execute actions plans for data and performance driven sales growth with key retailers.
- Be the Perrigo performance marketing and data driven sales expert in all interactions with our retailers agencies to ensure optimized ways of working and results.
- Analyze and understand our retailer's and Perrigo’s business goals and translate those to online KPI’s. Relentless focus on data and you believe that measurement is at the core of data driven marketing.
- Design and and constantly develop our sales and performance measurement stack together with the Perrigo Digital Team and our retailers. What we track, how we track it and how we always ensure maximized ROI for all our activations.
- Make sure that we as a Digital Team and broader organization always are at the forefront of data driven sales and marketing within our industry and in our role as supplier and brand owner.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience with working hands on with e-commerce direct to consumer, preferably within retail.
- Hands on experience of working with online acquisition and conversion. (Google Ads, Facebook, SEO, Analytics, CRO etc). It is crucial that you have a deep understanding of how these work together, not only individually.
- Proficient in Google Analytics - tracking, reporting, analysis. Preferably experience within Goggle Tag Manager and Data Studio
- You understand how online acquisition can lead to profitable growth and you have experience of building strong business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing and evaluating new marketing technologies and channels based on set business objectives.
- You understand how digital marketing depends on and influences other parts of our retailers organisation. You have experience of working together with cross functional teams.
- You have a data driven approach to marketing that guides you in decision making, optimization and strategic decisions. You know how to use data to support your narrative.
- You have a passion for digital growth and technology, and you will always stay up to date with the latest developments within the field.
- You are triggered and inspired by the complexity of selling our products via multiple retailers as oppose to pure D2C.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.