SAP Systems Analyst - Finance
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to add an SAP Systems Analyst to their team located in Allegan, MI. The Analyst will be accountable for configuring, testing, deploying, and maintaining SAP systems to support business requirements for the Global Finance organization. This person must have strong SAP knowledge of the Finance SAP modules and related integration with other SAP modules. They will also ensure that appropriate testing and documentation is completed for each project and provide second tier Service Center support for supported business groups.
- Translate functional business requirements into logical and physical design specifications to configure, document and test the system design across functional groups
- Develop solutions in coordination with other IT staff, including programmers, basis, infrastructure, and project managers
- Configure, develop and test elements of system design. Document support materials including functional and technical specifications
- Define and document re-usable test cases; builds test objects and data as needed; participates in design and execution of unit, integration, and regression testing
- Create and monitor change control and validation documentation
- Review, test, and deploy customizations, interfaces or enhancements supporting assigned modules and projects
- Use standard department methods and processes to complete assigned duties; assist in development of methods and processes as required
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization. This role requires strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements
- Good understanding of computer systems validation concepts change control procedures, and multiple modules of SAP systems including Finance; and knowledge of both configuration and customization standards are required
- Ability to test programming and interfaces, and debug programs is also required
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data across the Finance SAP module and related integration with other SAP modules is necessary
- Must work independently on multiple concurrent projects, and in supporting problem tickets by working with end users, subject matter experts, and SAP Applications Manager to gather requirements, present solutions and lead in the selection of the best solutions
- Experience with S/4 HANA Treasury and Finance preferred
- These skills are normally acquired through possession of a bachelor’s degree in business information systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years of Treasury (Cash management, FX hedging, Treasury operations, Treasury accounting) and Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New GL, Fixed Assets) experience as an SAP Analyst
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.