Sr. Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The primary responsibilities of the Sr. Financial Analyst for our Corporate FP&A role is to support global financial planning and review processes including annual and long term plans, monthly/quarterly business reviews, flex updates and preparation of earnings call information. This role requires strong collaboration with Business Unit CFO’s, Global Tax, Global Operations Finance, Investor Relations and Accounting and Reporting teams amongst others.
- Playing a key role in the Perrigo Annual Planning processes. Duties include supporting the activities of all relevant global stakeholders, support in maintaining detail project plan, identifying and resolving issues and providing status updates to the Director and Manager of FP&A. This may also include interaction and collaboration with the Global Tax, Global Operations Finance functions, and Business Unit Finance leaders to appropriately forecast acquisitions and intercompany activity.
- Providing key support to the completion of the quarterly flex update process and consolidation of information for the Quarterly Business Unit reviews, including preparation of the analysis and supporting presentation to the Executive Committee.
- Preparation of monthly ad hoc analysis including: working capital trends, global departmental spend, departmental spend; etc.
- Supporting the CEO, CFO and Investor Relations team with the preparation of quarterly analyst call materials, reviewing what is prepared by other members and supporting the analysts in the aggregation of all materials received.
- Leading process improvements and strategic initiatives within functional area. Proven ability to analyze business process and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Acting as the Finance liaison to 1 or 2 global departments (Finance, HR, IT&S, Legal/Compliance). Prepares monthly analysis and review results with the representative Executive Committee member. Supports annual budget, quarterly flex and capital processes for the Global department. Provides additional analysis as requested
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of financial planning and analysis with a thorough understanding of analytical methods in a variety of accounting and operational sources.
- Requires expert MS Excel skills along with PowerPoint and SAP experience.
- Hyperion Planning, Smartview and Essbase experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good management skills are essential.
- Must have displayed an ability to collaborate with others outside of their immediate team, and be able to influence and drive change without authority
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing needs in a fluid environment, while displaying a strong commitment to deliver results in within required timelines.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting in addition to an MBA or CPA with 3 - 5 or more years of progressive responsibility in finance with direct FP&A experience in a large company setting.