Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking for a Planner to join our Dublin based team. We are eager to connect with individuals early on in their supply chain career who are looking to take that next step.
The Planner will be involved in developing and deploying new Supply Chain planning systems and processes. They will support the planning manager to ensure the best ways of working are established within the overall planning team. It will be their responsibility to also provide Perrigo Supply Chain management with insights and timely & accurate recommendations to allow effective decision making on service at lowest cost. This position will ensure that the Supply Planning strategy is deployed to the supplier, through setting and driving priorities and parameters that are aligned across the Supply Planning Functions to meet planning and financial targets.
- Primary interface with the supplier on day to day issues
- Provides Supply Chain (demand and supply) input and project support as part of a wider multi-functional team outlining the impact of strategic and commercial decisions has on day to day operations.
- Responsible for internal and external customer service level requirements, strategic inventory and metrics. Understand supplier downtime, communication of potential shortages. Support Sales & Marketing customer promotions
- Company and supplier liaison to resolve quality deviations, rejections and advisories
- Provides intelligence around demand requirements and understands supply capacity to make best informed short to mid-term decisions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field)
- Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Expertise in Demand or Supply Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools; Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills required
- Strong numeric, data / analytical, financial and organisational skills
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally (Preferred); FMCG experience (Preferred)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.