QA Audit Tech I (3rd Shift)
We are hiring for a QA Audit Technician I in New Hope, MN. The purpose of this position is to perform auditing of Perrigo manufacturing and packaging process to ensure that processes are in compliance with applicable cGMP requirements.
This individual will work during 3rd shift: 10:30 pm to 6:30 am starting Sunday nights and ending Friday mornings.
At Padagis our focus is on health care products that improve people’s lives. We are experts on extended topical products and are strategically investing to expand our #1 position in the extended topical category in the United States. Our team members, numbering more than 1,300 work in a dynamic environment where opportunity is built on a foundation of honesty and transparency. Join our team where great things are happening and you can make a difference.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or GED required. However advanced education preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a regulated industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently against multiple deadlines.
- Working knowledge of SOPs and how to apply to the job function.
- Ability to underdstand and apply cGMPs, and recognize variances from cGMPs preferred.
- General understanding of equipment operation and manufacturing/packaging processes, preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Physical Requirements of Work:
Must be able to walk and stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time. Must regularly move up to 40 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to stoop, squat, and bend. Must be able to frequently reach laterally, and overhead occasionally. Employee must wear proper cGMP and safety personal protective equipment with specific assignments (facemask, safety glasses, hearing protection, tyvek suits, protective gloves, etc). Employee must maintain compliance with required personal protective equipment for area assigned. Ability to enter confined spaces and/or climb ladders for inspection of equipment.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.