Oracle Cloud EPM Lead Consultant – (FCCS | ARCS)
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton is looking to expand our Close and Consolidation capabilities. We are looking for candidates, across all levels that are interested in the opportunity to play a role in the growth and development of Peloton’s Financial Reporting & Consolidations Practice. We are specifically looking for team members with demonstrated experience with Oracle | Hyperion Financial Management, Cloud Solutions, and supporting technologies. Our consultants will be responsible for delivering implementations of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Cloud Solutions (FCCS) for Peloton clients. As a team member on your projects, you will be gathering requirements from client team members, including C-level executives, and delivering solutions.
The right candidates will possess an eagerness to partner with business leaders to develop unique and innovative solutions that result in real business results. Chosen candidates will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of team-based projects throughout the project lifecycle such as requirements gathering, process re-engineering, solution design, implementation, and delivery. Peloton also places a high value on internal contributions through the support and development of the firm and its team members.
The roles and responsibilities of the desired candidate are to provide professional and effective functional or technical consulting services to our clients, as well as play a pivotal role in the growth of the Financial Reporting & Consolidations Practice. This includes:
- Conduct current state assessments to understand a client’s business process and pain points
- Prepare for and help facilitate/ support application design sessions related to the implementation of HFM (or FCCS/other cloud solutions), including database structure, business rules, reports and security.
- Document system design requirements according to business needs.
- Configure application components, including databases, rules, calc scripts, reports, security and process management modules.
- Mentor project team members on client engagements to build their capabilities
- Assist with data conversion and interfacing activities, including testing and tying out data
- Support deployment of consolidation applications
- Partner with the Peloton team to develop and build the Practice strategy and initiatives
- Providing expertise and input regarding consolidation processes to prospective clients
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 5 years of implementation experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS).
- Experience or exposure to FDM / FDMEE
- Experience or exposure to other cloud solutions (ARCS, EPRCS)
- Experience with ERP accounting systems such as Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Great Plains, etc
- Deep understanding of financial close cycle and best practices
- Experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies
- Knowledge of GAAP, IFRS accounting standards
- Experience with intercompany eliminations
- Familiarity with financial audits, internal controls, US regulatory reporting, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Understanding of foreign currency translations and currency effect
- Experience with joint ventures, direct and indirect ownership structures, equity pickup
- Expert data reconciliation skills
- Competitive base
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with supporting company match
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit
- Short term, Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.