Oracle Applications Technical Lead (Remote)
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle ERP Cloud Applications, Integrations, and Reporting experience, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle Applications Technical Lead to play a hands on role with an ability to lead and mentor a growing team of technical consultants.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The Oracle Applications Technical Lead will provide management oversight and hands on expertise supporting Oracle Cloud implementation projects. The Technical Lead will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Act as Oracle Technical Lead on projects: leading the architecture, creating technical designs and leading a team of 5+ Oracle Technical Applications Consultants (Integrations and Reporting). The role will be a mix between leadership and hands on technical/functional guidance of projects.
- Lead the definition of the technical components (Reports, Integrations, Conversions and Extensions) and define delivery approach
- Provide hands-on leadership support via development of prototypes and reference implementations
- Manage the implementation of technical solutions in Oracle ERP Cloud Application modules to support functional business requirements
- Provide guidance and advice to technical developers to help them improve their technical and professional skills
- Review technical solutions and code to ensure adherence to best practices and to help team achieve industry leading quality and performance of objects
- Contribute to continuous Peloton delivery process improvements and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- Experience with integrations across ERP, SCM, and HCM applications
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP Integration Architecture/Development with at least 3 years of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, Oauth, SSL)
- Experience with Oracle PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Report Development expertise in OTBI and BIP
- Experience leading remote/offshore/near shore teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi integration platforms
- Experience using BI Cloud Connector (BICC)
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, BitBucket or similar tools
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Group Accident and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.