Oracle ERP Cloud Technical Sr. Analyst
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Analytics, Integrations and PAAS, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for experienced Consultants to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area.
- Development of cloud integration applications
- Defining new and refining existing solutions using industry best practices for enterprise data management and data integration
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with Oracle ICS/OIC/SOA integration platform.
- Must have Experience in Integrating Oracle ERP Applications using above mentioned (ICS/OIC/SOA )Platforms
- Experience in Oracle Modules (Financials, SCM, HCM)
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in Relational Databases such as Oracle and ability to write SQL queries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience in design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of MuleSoft and Jitterbit would be a huge plus.
- Experience in reporting will be added advantage.
- Experience in building Applications in VBCS/ABCS/Oracle APEX
- Continuous Integration experience and knowledge (GIT, MAVEN)
- Exposure to software development in Java and Object-Oriented Development
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accident and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.