Regional Sales Executive - Southeast
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Oracle Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton is actively seeking a highly experienced and team-oriented senior sales professional to partner with our local consulting team as we continue to grow our market. The Regional Sales Executive will play an integral role in the growth of Peloton’s local presence through the identification, nurturing and closing of consulting services engagements.
The Regional Sales Executive will identify and cultivate new client relationships across the enterprise and will be responsible for selling a suite of opportunities which includes, but not limited to, implementation services focused on: financial accounting, financial and operational planning, supply chain management, human capital management and data analytics. Opportunities will be significantly based on ability to aggressively hunt and nurture highly qualified prospects. The Regional Sales Executive will apply team-selling skills to develop and execute a winning strategy, engage with Peloton solution consultants and establish strategic relationships with Oracle. Travel within the territory is required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Selling our consulting services into mid-market and up-market companies (companies over $500 million in annual revenue) within a specific region
- Identify leads via targeted account lists, campaigns, networking, events and/or other sources
- Develop executive relationships within the region
- Convert leads into qualified pipeline
- Understanding of industry trends and client needs, develop & deliver compelling value propositions
- Ability to effectively lead a strategic and complex sales process
- Strategically aligning with Oracle Channel and co-selling with their sales team
- Qualify, develop, advance and convert new and existing client opportunities
- Collaborate with the local market team to develop account strategies and close plans
- Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts and the Oracle Channel
- Identify a customer’s business needs and articulate what type of solutions can address those needs
- Effectively build client presentations and prepare proposals
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Deliver against agreed upon sales targets that meet both sales and financial goals
- Interact with partners (e.g. Oracle) to jointly market and sell to mutual customers, share leads, and position solutions
- Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated success with a solution selling / C-Level relationship selling approach
- Pre-existing relationship with Oracle direct sellers in respective region
- Strong understanding of Oracle Cloud Applications and/or selling Oracle ERP, SCM, HCM, EPM and BI solutions.
- This is a strategic "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in territory planning and territory development in an emerging market
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and providing a voice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and strong time management skills
- Articulate, credible and persuasive
- Strategic thinker, proven experience navigating through a complex sales process
- Strong Objection Handling skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise level sales, 3+ years Oracle Applications experience
- Experience selling multi-pillar Oracle Cloud engagements: ERP, HCM, EPM and/or Analytics.
- Prior work experience selling within professional services industry
- Competitive base and commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with supporting company match
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short term, Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.