Oracle Cloud Project Manager
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Cloud Applications (Enterprise Resource Planning-ERP or Oracle Supply Chain Management - SCM), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle Cloud Project Manager to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area.
As an Oracle Cloud Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management of cross functional projects, being focused on overall project plans, scope, and resourcing
- Tracking project milestones and communicating status to both internal teams and external clients during weekly meetings
- Development of project deliverables such as:
- Providing support creating approach and materials for Workshops involving both business and technical stakeholders
- Providing support gathering business requirements and translating into design options
- Documenting/defining processes to show where business and system processes align
- Design and development of end-user training materials and communication plans
- Establishing ‘train the trainer’ model and supporting the execution of it
- Development of user accepting testing plans/scripts as well as facilitating various testing cycles
- Coordinating roll-out activities
- Defining post production support model and coordinating the hand-off between internal teams
- Executive Level Communications:
- Prepare and facilitate Steering Committee presentations
- Developing program-level communications to all stakeholder levels
- Ad-hoc presentations for the business as needed
Required Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager managing a large scale, multi-pillar SCM Cloud implementation.
- Experience of 2-3 full life cycle implementations in Oracle Supply Chain suite leading projects and teams, implementing multiple Oracle Cloud SCM modules.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with business and IT stakeholders and presenting to executive leadership with communication skills to speak appropriately to both parties (translating ‘technology’ to the business and vice versa).
- Experience in full life-cycle project development including requirements, design, development, testing and roll-out.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing a business issue and developing a future state recommendation
- Ability to set agendas and facilitate meetings, while focusing in on critical path discussion topics and necessary decisions
- Experience creating training/user documentation
- Ability to self-manage tasks
- Exposure to project related work and standard software implementation artifacts
- Ability to work with teams to uncover, define and document business processes and align them to system processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients and team members
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
Additional Desired Skills:
- Functional Knowledge in Oracle SCM Modules: Procurement, Inventory, Order Management, Invoicing, Planning, Manufacturing, etc.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.