Oracle HCM Cloud Architect
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs, CHROs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle HCM Cloud Architect to play a hands on role in a new, high growth practice area.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The Architect will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Partner with clients to develop an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations based on Oracle’s best business practices
- Act as a lead supporting detailed assessments, design sessions, design and build requirements, support development team and task, as well as implementation.
- Recommending road maps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree or experience in HCM
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Must have experience on full life cycle implementation of HCM Cloud acting as a lead or Architect.
- Experience in implementing or supporting Oracle HCM Cloud, specifically Global HR, Workforce Management and Workforce Rewards, Benefits, Payroll, Absence, Time & Labor.
- Preferred experience with supporting/managing HR functions such as Benefits, Talent, Payroll or HR Generalist
- Ability to quickly understand HR concepts and apply to technology
- Ability to lead a team, as well as be hands on to assist in configuration as needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and communicating your ideas
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience in HCM Modules such as, Core, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Talent, Workforce Compensation, Performance/Goals, Recruiting, Learning, HR Helpdesk
- Experience with Self-Service set-up and mobile responsive testing
- Certifications in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Experience with HR compliance reporting and global compliance (GDPR and ITAR a huge plus)
- Experience working with benefits, absence management and security
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.