Oracle Cloud ERP Administration: Senior Analyst
Oracle ERP Cloud Administration Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
Peloton is looking for Oracle ERP Cloud Administration Consultants who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Consultant is a member of our Subscription Services team who will provide post-go-live application administration, enhancements, and process support for established Peloton customers. Each team member has great exposure to leading edge technologies across the Oracle ERP Cloud and EPM platform of products and direct access to clients in the support and evolution of their financial management, budgeting & planning, close & consolidation, and reporting & dashboard solutions. The ERP Cloud space is a rapidly growing and strategic focus for Peloton, which provides new consultants the opportunity to build this part of the Subscription Services practice from the early stages. The role may at times support multiple clients across various industry groups which will expose candidates to a variety of learning and experiences.
Specific responsibilities an Oracle ERP Administration Consultant can expect while working at Peloton include:
- Ongoing application administration responsibility across a Fortune 1000 company’s ERP solutions
- Troubleshooting issues and recommending long term process and systems solutions to ease support issues and stabilize applications and their use
- Soliciting user requirements and proposing approaches to fixing potential issues
- Development of Oracle ERP Cloud solutions to enhance existing applications
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and new business opportunities
Required Experience and Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- 3.5 to 6 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financials
- 1 to 2 years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion Financials).
- Experience with supporting/managing accounting functions in Oracle ERP, such as GL, AP, and AR
- Minimum of one end to end implementation in Oracle Fusion Financials
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
Additional Desired Skills:
- Additional experience as an Oracle Technical consultant – BI reporting, Integrations a huge plus.
- Experience in Oracle ERP: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable, Assets, Cash Management, Financial Reporting Center, Expenses (GL, AP, AR ideal)
- Experience in Project Accounting modules
- Experience with Self-Service Procurement and Purchasing modules
- Certifications in Oracle Fusion Financials– GL, AP, AR a huge plus
- Experience with financial planning and reporting processes
- Experience working with planning, consolidation, and financial reporting applications
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accident and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.