Oracle Cloud ERP Technical Consultant (Reporting)
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high-performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Analytics, Integrations, and PAAS, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for experienced Technical Consultants to play a hands-on role in a high-growth practice area.
- Act as Oracle Report Developer consultant for the Oracle Cloud ERP team supporting ERP, SCM, or HCM.
- Follow Oracle BI development best practices for BIAPPS
- Create Reports and Forms - Develop Oracle BI Reports with cross-subject areas/functional areas analysis.
- Build Oracle BIP reports, Answers, Analysis reports and Reports using data models.
- Developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
- Working with Oracle BI security model.
- Support existing Managed Service customers
- Create Financial Reporting Studio Reports
- Work with offshore/onshore team to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist with the application documentation
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a B.Tech or BE degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- Candidate should 5 to 10 years of experience in Oracle BI Report Development/Oracle Technical experience with at least 2 years in Oracle Fusion/ ERP Cloud.
- Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports and reports using data models.
- Candidate should have a good understand of Oracle BI development best practices for BIAPPS and experience working in Oracle Financials (AR, AP, GL, Cash Management, Fixed Assets), Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Inventory & Costing, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Planning, or Human Capital Management (CoreHR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, et)
- Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial database tables.
- Oracle BI Publisher experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team-player
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Oracle BI security model.
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Supply chain, Oracle HCM and Oracle CRM are a big plus.
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accident and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.