The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring Veterinary Technician Assistants to join our AMAZING team!
VSC is growing and currently hiring experienced veterinary assistants for: Internal Medicine, and overnight/swing Emergency (Shift 2pm-12am).
If you are a visionary who wants to use your technical skills; if you are dedicated to gold standard veterinary care; if you want to grow and be challenged beyond your current role, then Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is the place for you to shine!
We offer an incredible benefits package including health, vision, & dental, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet care discounts, and much more! Visit our website for more information about our practice https://www.vscofseattle.com/
- Has 1-2 years of clinical veterinary experience as a veterinary assistant
- Has a positive work attitude and commitment to a stress-free environment for our patients
- Has schedule flexibility; Available to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Provides excellent patient care and customer service
- Possesses excellent restraint skills
- Is comfortable working with computer software to complete patient records and treatment; Knowledge of ezyVet and Smart Flow a plus!
Why work at the Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle (VSCS)?
VSCS is a 24-hour Emergency, Critical Care and Specialty hospital that offers a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. We support Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology and Radiology, all in one hospital. At VSCS we practice progressive medicine in a state of the art facility that houses CT, MRI, Interventional Radiology, endoscopy, echocardiology,
chemotherapeutic services, stem cell therapy, acupuncture and more. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate medical care and exceptional client service.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
The Seattle area offers many opportunities for nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and city dwellers. Being a part of the Pacific Northwest, the area offers beautiful hiking, kayaking, nature walks, and beaches in the summer. Skiing, snowshoeing, and other winter sports are extremely popular. The Seattle area also boasts some of the best culinary experiences in the country. You can find top-notch theater, ballet, opera, and an ever-growing music scene. With year-round festivals, fairs and concert venues, there is always something to do.
At VSC of Seattle, we listen to our teammates. Team members have the option to join committees to share their voice.
Current committees include:
- Building Improvement Committee
- Adverse Events Committee
- Training Committee
- Buddy Program (help mentor/support our new team members)
Looking to get your VTS?
We can help! VSC of Seattle can help you build a relationship with one of our board-certified specialists who will mentor you throughout the learning process. You will be able to attend Intern focused in-hospital seminars, and we will even help with the financial aspect of obtaining your VTS. Once obtained, you will receive a generous pay increase & the opportunity to share your valuable skills with the hospital and our referral partners.
- Generous annual continuing education allowance for LVTs.
- Weekly DVM intern rounds open to all team members. Bi-monthly Intern DVM presentations open to all team members.
- An in-house anesthesia training program with a VTS in Anesthesia.
- An in-house Recover CPR training and certification.
- Monthly referral partner continuing education.
- Potential growth into a leadership role.
Looking to utilize and advance your skills as a Veterinary Assistant, Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!