Veterinary Technician (LVT)
Generous Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance available! Eye Care for Animals is seeking a Full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team in Austin, Texas. Typical days worked are Monday-Friday, 830am-5pm!
Why work at Eye Care for Animals Austin?
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. At ECFA Austin we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes:
- Health, life, vision, dental insurance
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off
- 401(k) matching
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Work- Anniversary Bonuses up to $75,000!
- Paid Parental Leave
- 8 paid holidays
- Uniform allowance
- Generous Pet Discounts and much more!
If you love working with animals and are looking to advance your career within the veterinary field, we encourage you to apply to become an integral part of our team. Our staff is comprised of individuals passionate about providing the very best in ophthalmic care in order to improve the quality of life for our patients.
Our ideal candidate is someone who likes to work hard and strives to provide excellent customer service. Other qualifications include:
- Previous veterinary technician/assistant experience required
- Licensed Technician required
- Proficient in IV catheters placement, blood work, and IV, IM and SQ injections
- Proficient in monitoring anesthesia and working with various monitoring equipment
- Team player
- Eager to learn and is self-motivated
- Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with a smile
The Veterinary Technician is responsible for a variety of tasks related to customer service and patient care within the veterinary practice. Tasks include animal handling, preand post-operative patient care, creating and presenting financial options and estimates, accurately entering service charges into the client processing database, extensive client interaction, and preparing medications. Compensation is based on experience and skill set.