Medical Director - Crossroads Animal Emergency
Veterinarian – Medical Director
Crossroads Animal Emergency - Norwalk
Who we are
Our community of over 400 clinics nationwide with Thrive Pet Healthcare forms an extraordinary network of resources and people. Thrive Pet Healthcare’s strength comes from both our individuality and our connectedness. We come together in both the joys and heartaches of our profession to lift each other up through laughter and empathy - and, we have plenty of fun along the way!
Crossroads Animal Emergency is an after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. We are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. We are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management. We are located on the east border of Los Angeles and close to a variety of beautiful beaches. We are also less than 15 miles away from Disneyland and the Aquarium!
What You’ll Do
As the head of your hospital, you’ll have the guidance and resources to excel as a leader. This includes access to a Medical Initiatives Committee to become stronger and more equipped to develop your practice.
We are seeking an experienced, open and approachable Veterinarian who is interested in developing as a leader.
Being part of Thrive Pet Healthcare, you’ll work on a diverse case mix alongside industry-leading teams and a connected community of pet care providers. In our supportive environment, you can continue to develop skills that you can leverage alongside your passion to provide a continuity of care for the pets you love.
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- California State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- Experience and interest in emergency soft-tissue surgery.
Benefits – our care in action
We provide benefits spread comprehensively across your mental, physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing designed to meet your needs as a unique individual. Along with medical, vision, dental and life insurance, some key benefits include:
- Paid time off including 8-weeks of full-pay parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, and time off for new pet adoptions.
- 401(k) with company match after 12 months.
- Pet perks including free exams, discounts on products and services, and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations.
- Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults, and pets.
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessions.
- Continuing education support through free courses, CE credits and paid time off to complete.
And so much more!
Plus, we have a Medical Excellence & Education platform including a Clinical Research Committee, Specialty Directors Board, Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. This platform is designed to support and empower you with the knowledge, tools, and resources to strengthen and nurture your professional journey.
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual PROSAL model starting at $160,000 - $200,000/year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, apply today or reach out to Lara at er[email protected]
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.