*Client Service Representative*
Alpine Animal Hospital seeks a full-time Client Service Representative (CSR) to join their team. The purpose of this position is to provide outstanding client service. Alpine Animal Hospital was voted Best of the Best by the community in 2021!
Currently open Monday through Friday
Type of position: Customer Service, Front Desk, Veterinary, Receptionist
Starting from hourly wage: $19/hr
We invest in our team members by offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including employer-paid life insurance, a matching 401K, paid time off, continuing education, uniforms, and an amazing pet care discount. Please go to our website for more information: https://alpineanimal.com/
The successful candidate will bring a positive attitude, a service orientation, and high energy along with:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to show empathy toward clients and treat animals with respect and compassion
- High emotional intelligence and an awareness and understanding of others’ reactions
- Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
- The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills and ability to perform clerical work with speed and accuracy
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures, Customer Service Representative duties, and telephone technique
- Education equivalent to the 12th grade
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds, sit, stand, kneel, bend and walk and stay on task for duration of shift, exceeding 8 hours per day
- Seeking those with experience in a busy office setting
- 1 year of Receptionist and Scheduling experience is a must
- Veterinary terminology preferred
- Daily financial reports and close out strongly preferred
The CSR enjoys working with people and diverse clients and is caring, friendly, and efficient. CSRs create a warm and welcoming impression and remain professional and courteous while handling multiple tasks with many interruptions. The CSR firmly believes in the quality of care provided and communicates this sense of assurance to clients. CSRs understand the hospital services and recommendations and clearly communicates them to clients. The CSR empathizes with clients and remains compassionate and well-mannered if a client becomes emotional or discourteous. CSRs
remain calm and collected in the face of emergency situations.
Ultimately, it is the CSR who creates a good first and last impression on clients. The importance of this role cannot be over-emphasized.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!