Relief Emergency Veterinarian - PETS Emergency Hospital
PETS Emergency Hospital in Evans, Colorado is looking for an Emergency Veterinarian to join our practice. We are an AAHA Accredited, 24/7/365, Level II VECCS Certified Facility. We pride ourselves on providing the Greeley area and Weld County communities and veterinarians with compassionate and quality emergency, urgent, and critical care and have been doing so since 2001.
We have an excellent team who all work together very well and without egos or gossip. We’re big enough to provide cutting-edge medicine with new technology, equipment, and training and small enough to give owners and patients personalized care. The management staff works hard to ensure that all employees are happy in their positions as well as working towards their individual, long-term goals. We consider ourselves to be a ‘teaching facility’ and host veterinary and technician interns, externs, and volunteers throughout the year.
Competitive salary, pet discount, 8 Weeks-paid parental leave, 401k, paid licenses and memberships (AVMA, PLIT, VECCS, VIN) and generous CE allowance via a discretionary fund, 120 hours-PTO, health, dental, vision, life insurance are all part of the Doctor Package!
Now, how about you?
We welcome those who are interested in growing and sharing their knowledge base. Ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and positive. The ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment while still being a team player is essential.
- 1 year experience working in an emergency/urgent care setting or general practice with emergency focus
- Familiarity with endoscopy and ultrasound preferred
- Knowledge of all veterinary best practices and a desire to advance self and the profession
- Excellent communication skills to build rapport and communicate complex disease processes and recommended treatment plans with clients, staff, and referring veterinary offices
- Problem solving capabilities with a willingness to tackle unique challenges
- Ability to manage time, prioritize, and thrive in an oftentimes fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Strong leadership skills
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM! Send any questions to MacKenzie McDonald at [email protected]!