Customer Service Representative - Bodhi Animal Hospital
- has strong business and interpersonal skills
- is self-aware and able to hold people accountable
- has an infectious positive attitude
- is authentic
- is reliable
- has empathy toward others
- must be able to work weekend and evening hours
In the world of veterinary medicine, the Customer Service Representative is exciting, fast paced, and rewarding. Individuals with impeccable organizational skills, flawless customer service communications and unsurpassed multitasking abilities will have great success in this position. We are willing to train the right person for the role.
Why work at Bodhi Animal Hospital?
Our busy, companion animal practice is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital with a caring team of experts. We are a practice with five GP DVM's in a modern facility equipped with digital and dental radiographs, ultrasound, k-laser, and in-house laboratory. Our focus in delivering an exceptional client service experience provides the backbone of a hospitable culture that fosters teamwork and camaraderie. Get paid to enrich pets' and peoples' lives.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
- Provide friendly, informative customer service in person and over the phone
- Triage patient needs to appropriate staff
- Answer multi-phone line, address customer needs, schedule and confirm appointments
- Follow up with clients regarding outstanding needs
- Client check-in and out; processing payments
- Conduct cash control
- Create and maintain digital patient files
- Ensure lobby is clean and inviting
- Open and close hospital
- Other tasks as the team and hospital require
- Veterinary industry experience preferred but not required
- Minimum of two years of work experience in customer service
- Proficient with MS Office software; familiarity with veterinary practice management software preferred
- Ability to multi-task while managing high call volumes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Process end of day cash calculation
- Comfortable around all companion animals
Passionate about pets and providing exemplary customer service, Apply today!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!