LOCUM Internal Medicine Specialist
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
Pathway Vet Alliance, a people-first company, provides hospitals with the opportunity to be part of an extensive hospital network while maintaining our unique identity. Enabling us to offer a robust benefits package and promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Annual CE allowance
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) + employer match
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
Apply today! Join our TEAM.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of You!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Ember Hough at [email protected].
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.