Canyon Creek Pet Hospital is hiring a Veterinary Technician Assistant to join our dynamic team!
Looking for a team where you can be yourself, care for animals, grow your medical knowledge and skills?
- Assist Doctors with exams as needed, including taking histories and performing diagnostics
- Maintenance and cleaning of rooms as needed
- Maintenance and cleaning of office and kennels
- Animal restraint
- performing tech appointments: vaccine updates, nail trims, etc.
- Filling medications for patients
- Handling/Packing of sterile surgical instruments
- Client communications including reviewing medication and go home instructions
- Cross-trained for front office duties such as answering phones, checking clients in and out, maintaining medical records, using fax/scanner and Microsoft Office programs
- weekend availability
Here are some great reasons you’ll enjoy coming to work every day:
- 4-day work week
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
- Pet discounts for up to five of your own pets at any pathway hospital
- Access to free continuing education and other learning opportunities
- Eight major holidays off