Licensed Veterinary Technician $5k SOB
Perrin-410 Animal Hospital is looking to add a Veterinary Technician to our amazing team!
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
Perrin-410 Animal Hospital sees a diverse range of patients, from routine, to emergency. Understanding the challenges our clients face, we help our clients understand the complexities of vet med so they can make the best possible decision for their pets. With the variety of services, diagnostics, and treatments we offer, you will be met with daily experiences to stimulate your mind and challenge your skills.
Some of the diagnostic tools and services we offer are:
- Digital Radiographs
- ECG and Ultrasound
- In-house, advanced Heska laboratory facilities
- Endoscope and Arthroscope equipment
- Dedicated, private surgical suite
Why work at Perrin-410 Animal Hospital?
As a veterinary technician at Perrin-410 you will be helping pet owners make the best possible decisions for the health their furry family members. Your goal will be to educate, empower and support all those involved in the care of your patients, from pet owners to your fellow team members. Your success will have life changing affects on your patients – also improving the lives of your clients.
Benefits of being a Perrin-410 Veterinary Technician:
- Salary is competitive to allow you to live a life well balanced
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k), FSA and more
- Paid Vacation
- Experience: Must have at least 2 years of experience in the veterinary industry
- Education: A two (2) year degree from an accredited college or technical school in Veterinary Technology
- Skills: You must possess excellent oral and verbal communication skills, someone who understands how to frame the complicated details of their patient’s health in a clear, concise and compelling way. You must also be able to perform animal restraint safely, monitor and record vital functions, maintain accurate records, perform venipuncture, place catheters and various other technician duties
- Characteristics: This position requires a genuine desire to educate clients about their pet’s health in a way that is compassionate. It is also a challenging role, teamwork is vital to the care of our patients. You must be resourceful and motivated.
Do you want to be part of an experienced and well-trained team, ready to support our doctor’s efforts to earn our client’s trust as they believe in our ability to provide the very best care available for their pets?
If you want to work with a dynamic team, that makes a positive impact for our patients and clients Apply Today!