Associate Veterinarian | Animal General | NYC!
Animal General is seeking a full-time Energetic, Conscientious Associate Veterinarian to join our hospital and growing team.
Our Package: We offer a competitive salary, get a $75,000 sign on bonus or enroll in our new Veterinary Incentive Plan, paid parental leave, CE allowance, 401k plus match, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO allowance, pet care discounts, and empowerment training.
About us: For over 35 years the professional veterinary staff at Animal General on the Upper New York west side have been providing our clients and their pets with the compassionate care they expect. Here at Animal General, we understand that our clients and their pets are family, and we treat them both the same each and every time they enter our doors.
Our Values: Our core values are the "soul" of our practice. Honesty, loyalty, compassion, and equal treatment for all are the cement that holds us together.
Our Facility: We are a full-service animal hospital that is prepared to treat most situations ranging from preventive pet care to emergency situations. We provide comprehensive dental care for dogs and cats. We also offer vaccinations, comprehensive wellness exams, and microchip ID tags. Our diagnostic services include an in-house laboratory, digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and ultrasounds.
Our Home: We are located in the Upper New York west side in Manhattan. With everything NYC offers including great restaurants, theater and more, and our close proximity to Central Park, Riverside Park, and public transportation, this is a great place to live and practice veterinary medicine.
Who we are looking for:
- A passionate general practice veterinarian with two years of experience or internship experience.
- A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personally, is customer focused, and loves a fast-paced work environment.
- A veterinarian who loves learning and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning is embedded in the hospital culture.
- A veterinarian who is loyal and plays well with pets and people.
- Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with clients and fellow team members.
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration and uses their emotional intelligence skills
Apply today or for more information about this opportunity contact Summer Landig at [email protected]
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.